Zorient Solutions is looking to recruit an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as we launch our new website showcasing our products and services we offer.
In this newly created role, you’ll be responsible for driving and delivering Marketing activities across the business; producing & monitoring metrics to measure success.
We are looking for someone that’s ambitious for themselves and the company they work for.
Main Purposes of the Job
The Digital Marketing Executive’s key role is to work with the Directors to develop and implement a robust marketing plan that supports the delivery of the business’s objectives.
You will be responsible for driving forward and delivering marketing activities across the business and producing and monitoring metrics to measure the success of the business’s marketing strategy and activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and paid advertising campaign
· Improve SEO performance across search engines, assess problem areas and remediate
· Use Google analytics to measure and report on website performance (monthly report)
· Build and maintain a social media marketing plans
· Implementation of all social media channels
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with the teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
· Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
· Provide regular reports on competitor activity and industry analysis
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and paid advertising campaigns
· Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEM Rush etc)
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Analytical skills – the ability to review and report back on key statistics in relation to digital marketing activity.
· Passion to deliver results and ambition to grow both professionally and personally
If you think you have what it takes to join Zorient Solutions, love a challenge, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills, then apply today. This position is located in Coimbatore and you must be willing to commute to our office.
No recruitment agencies, please!
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Duties and Responsibilities Responsible for all search engine optimization and paid online marketing responsibilities. (Google Ad Words & SEO) Work...Apply For This Job
About the company: Aimstrue is a startup in the premium home gym setup consultancy. The vision of this company is...Apply For This Job
Brief: As a Digital Marketing Specialist / Assistant Brand Manager, you’ll help lead and shape the thinking around how to...Apply For This Job
About the company: Dignitas Digital is a complete digital solutions provider based in New Delhi, India. We are a group...Apply For This Job
Yara Communications is looking for an Analyst that knows the changing trends of the virtual world like the back of...Apply For This Job
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist professional to join our team. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with...Apply For This Job