About the Company:
At Zero1, we always strive for excellence in whatever we do, and our team is what drives the force behind us. More than experience, we value ethics, agility, a zeal to learn and an unending commitment towards work.
We own and operate multiple leading web products, serve over 5B impressions a month, and are in partnerships with top media publications worldwide. We are looking to grow much beyond that in the next couple of months. To help us maintain the scale, speed and efficiency in our journey, we seek a passionate full stack developer to join us in our ownership-driven environment and help us take things forward.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 0-6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
About the role:
As a Frontend Developer at Zero1, you will get the opportunity to work on cutting-edge Adtech
products at scale, that involve but aren’t limited to video advertising, content advertising,
management dashboards and lots more.
What you’ll be doing?:
– Develop cross-browser, cross-device and responsive solutions
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices
– Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
– Continually enhance our ad serving platform for maximum efficiency and latest code repos
– Work closely with different teams for solving technical/integration issues for our clients
– Architect solutions for real-time tracking of various events, ensuring minimum latency
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
– Very strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
– Cross Browser development
– Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline
– Experience with Responsive Design
– Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
– Experience in event-driven programming
– Experience in working with IAB protocols like VAST, VPAID, MRAID is a plus
– Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code
– Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc
– Organisational, problem solving, and time management abilities
– Experience with CSS frameworks and pre-processors like Sass and LESS
– Demonstrate excellent speaking and writing English skills
– Online Coding Test
– Face to Face Interview
About the company:Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services. This is...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Are you looking to be part of Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization to achieve...Apply For This Job
Qualifications 12th Pass Full Job DescriptionJob summaryJKS SOFTECH AND INDOWEB is one of the leading IT company in our region....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Technical Analyst Role : Asset Analyst Strong in the lifecycle of Hardware asset management (HAM) and Software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications .NET Communication skills Unit testing Java Python Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionTavant Technologies Junior Software Engineer Bengaluru Full time...Apply For This Job
Qualifications User acceptance testing SDLC Full Job DescriptionJob: Technology Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 02/Sep/2021,...Apply For This Job