About the Company:
At Zero1, we always strive for excellence in whatever we do, and our team is what drives the force behind us. More than experience, we value ethics, agility, a zeal to learn and an unending commitment towards work.
We own and operate multiple leading web products, serve over 5B impressions a month, and are in partnerships with top media publications worldwide. We are looking to grow much beyond that in the next couple of months. To help us maintain the scale, speed and efficiency in our journey, we seek a passionate full stack developer to join us in our ownership-driven environment and help us take things forward.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 0-6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
About the role:
As a Frontend Developer at Zero1, you will get the opportunity to work on cutting-edge Adtech
products at scale, that involve but aren’t limited to video advertising, content advertising,
management dashboards and lots more.
What you’ll be doing?:
– Develop cross-browser, cross-device and responsive solutions
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices
– Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
– Continually enhance our ad serving platform for maximum efficiency and latest code repos
– Work closely with different teams for solving technical/integration issues for our clients
– Architect solutions for real-time tracking of various events, ensuring minimum latency
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
– Very strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
– Cross Browser development
– Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline
– Experience with Responsive Design
– Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
– Experience in event-driven programming
– Experience in working with IAB protocols like VAST, VPAID, MRAID is a plus
– Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code
– Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc
– Organisational, problem solving, and time management abilities
– Experience with CSS frameworks and pre-processors like Sass and LESS
– Demonstrate excellent speaking and writing English skills
– Online Coding Test
– Face to Face Interview
About The Company:CodingZen was founded by the duo Shipra Arora ( IIT Mumbai ) and Varun Juneja ( CA,) in...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DNS Apache UNIX Jira Full Job DescriptionJob Summary: This role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Hadoop Entity Framework Apache Hive Data warehouse JSON Full Job DescriptionCareer Area: Digital Job Description: Azure Cloud .NET Senior...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Jenkins CI/CD Communication skills Azure UI Full Job DescriptionCPXE – Senior UI Engineer with a Passion for UX Who...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Opening For Data EntryComputer Operator Back Office Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of...Apply For This Job