Positions: Gr. Engineer Trainee- IT
Job Details and Responsibility:
– Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
– The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
– Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
– Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
– Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
Academic Percentage: 70% & above throughout academics
Training Period: 6 month (Faridabad)
Compensation during Training Period: 21000/-
Bond: 2 years (bond amount 1 lakhs & will keep original educational documents for 2 year period)
Job Location: Greater Noida (After completing the Training period at Faridabad location)
CTC: 6 LPA post training period
Interview Location: Delhi
– 13th September – Written Test and HR Technical
– 14th September- Final round for the candidates who got shortlisted on 13th September at Faridabad office location
Note: You have to submit your one original certificate at the time of joining
Joining: Immediate Joining
Full Job Description We are looking for a Senior Product Specialist / Business Configuration Content Specialist to play an integral...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft Windows Server Linux PowerShell Git Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Robert Bosch...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Business analysis Analysis skills Microsoft Windows Server Linux Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosting Description:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Responsibilities: The RPA Developer oversees designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Presentation skills Teaching experience Communication skills Microsoft Office Full Job DescriptionOverview: JOB PURPOSE To provide onsite consultancy...Apply For This Job