About The Company:
XenonStack was started in 2012 by a Research Scholar, Domain expertise and 2 young geeks at different places in India, collaborated to serve a Foreign Telecom client for Building real-time analytics tool along with Hadoop cluster management and migration of data application from premises standalone servers to Private Cloud. Now XenonStack are Building Data driven Applications for enterprises ,Embedding Internet in every aspects of life, easing the human life using analytics and IoT products; contributing towards high performance, highly available and reliable solutions.
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary Details: INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance during training period)
Job Location: Mohali
Course Specialization: B.Tech. (CS/IT)
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Based on candidate selection
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
– You will get opportunities to solve world class problems in a world class company.
– Work with product development over UX design requirements and delivery.
– Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
– Apply typography techniques.
– Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
– Execute all visual design stages starting from concept to final hands-off to engineering.
– Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
– Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services to increase user-friendliness in digital products.
– Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
– Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
– Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
– Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
– Experience with responsive design framework libraries in any of them (Bootstrap,Semantic UI, MDL & Foundation)
– Skill-Set Test
– Technical Test
– HR Interview
Full Job Description Job Details Description Skillset Requirements Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to resolve problems independently....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back. At American Express, we know that with the right...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Software testing Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Digital Task Force is a digital forensics and specialized...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Office Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionRole – Executive – OperationsExperience – Fresher to 2 years Key Responsibilities and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description This role is eligible for our five day flex office work model . Software Engineer/Developer – Back...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SASS Less UX Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionThere is never a typical day at Nescode...Apply For This Job