About The Company:
XenonStack was started in 2012 by a Research Scholar, Domain expertise and 2 young geeks at different places in India, collaborated to serve a Foreign Telecom client for Building real-time analytics tool along with Hadoop cluster management and migration of data application from premises standalone servers to Private Cloud. Now XenonStack are Building Data driven Applications for enterprises ,Embedding Internet in every aspects of life, easing the human life using analytics and IoT products; contributing towards high performance, highly available and reliable solutions.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Freshers
Salary : INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance during training period)
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Based on candidate selection
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As a Business Development Executive, your mission will be identification of new business & generate revenue from new customer acquisition and develop sales pipeline. You will autonomously build and manage a sales pipeline working towards specific goals, and you’ll also be responsible for collaborating with a number of internal stakeholders to maximize the long-term success of new partner businesses.
– Handling Product and Solution Business Development and Sales Activities.
– Identifying potential clients and build relations to generate business requirement.
– Build a pipeline of business through proactive identification of potential new business in addition to the close partnership with our marketing teams.
– Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities, Post sales activities.
– Managing the entire sales cycle (Lead Generation, Credential Pitch, Customer Acquisition, Account Management/Post Sales Services etc.) for the relevant technology Product and solution.
Skills Set Required:
– MBA in Sales/Marketing or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience within a customer facing environment and gather the requirements.
– Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment.
– Effective communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive Technology solutions for all clients
Good to have:
– Background in IT Sales, Consulting, and B2B.
– Generating sales for products & solutions related to cloud, big data, and DevOps
– Handling cold calling, emails, and online communication work
– Generating leads for the solutions and products
– Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBS
Qualifications Business analysis Communication skills Software development Agile Banking Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company...Apply For This Job
About Company:Ranked as one of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies for the last five years, Infojini has 10 years...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description At Mitratech, we are a team of technocrats focused on building world-class products that simplify operations in...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Conflict management Jira Test-driven development Software development Agile Full Job DescriptionExperience: 10+ Years (Relevant Exp 8+ Years) Job Location:...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Visio SIEM Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction At IBM, work is more than...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Technology & Process Improvement Engage with the sales force, sales/functional leadership in the organization to understand requirements...Apply For This Job