Job Description – Senior Engineer (RoR)
We are looking for awesome RoR developers across all levels with a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products.
Those who bring their own ideas to the table. This person must have significant expertise in ROR, as well as be highly detail oriented and self-driven.
Location: Permanent WFH/Remote/Chennai/Vadodara/ Mumbai locations
4 years+ experience in Ruby on Rails
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Architecting, designing and developing scalable backend systems with RoR
· Integration and development of various microservices
· Creating unit tests using RSpec
· Reviewing other developers code as well as suggesting improvements
· Algorithm development and general optimization
· Setting up CI/CD pipelines
· Collaborating with various stakeholders including QA, DevOps, PMs and other developers
· Solid understanding of deploying and maintaining Rails apps within the AWS environment.
· Set up workers and deploy across multiple instances.
· GIT experience
· Work on complex modules and be hands on on the product code as and when required
For Team Lead, Tech Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month