We are looking for a Dispatch Executive for a US Based Logistics Company. Candidate must have experience in a USA based Trucking company as a Dispatcher for long and local loads.
· Booking loads as per truck requirements.
· Making initial calls to survey the freight market trends.
· Preparing Invoices and submission of paperwork with brokers and the accounting team.
· Tracking shipments
· Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day.
· Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries.
· Ensure Driver has all paperwork and load info necessary to complete their load satisfying both customer expectations and HOS regulations.
· Maintain a respectful attitude when dealing with drivers, co-workers, potential customers, to help foster existing relationships and build new ones.
Qualification and Skill Set
· Willing to work in the USA Blended process and US timings. (Calling & Emails)
· The candidate should have good negotiation skills.
· Ability to handle a tough situation with the customer.
· Should have good oral and written communication skills (written and verbal) and can perform basic math calculations.
· Must have knowledge of emails excels in spreadsheets and transportation management systems.
· Should be fluent in English. (US accent)
· Minimum 1 year of work experience in an International logistic process.
· Responsible for delivering high-quality and produce results that meet the identified targets.
· Strong ability to multitask and take fast decisions independently.
· Maintains composure and patience with customers.
· Correctly follow and implement different quality standards/definition documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Hiring Path: Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: All Interested Applicants/ All Sources Security Clearance Required:...Apply For This Job
Maersk Digital team is committed to extracting patterns and insights from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and...Apply For This Job
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Warehouse in-charge role is a high-intensity leadership role that encompasses working with a team of 10 people in...Apply For This Job
E-COMMERCE MANAGER- ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS Bangalore, India SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some...Apply For This Job
Warehouse InchargeLocation : Chennai PorurTiming : 9 am to 7 pm6days in a week duty Accommodation will be provided (Food...Apply For This Job