About The company:
We “Webbyte Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” dedicated to developing a truly innovative and superior service to help consumers make better buying decisions, and currently among the top 2000 websites in India. Each month we help millions of consumers to find and purchase the best discounted products from our vast catalogue of merchant products. We receive well over a half million visitors every month to our website so any change you make is going to impact millions within a short span. In addition to this we are the leading digital advertising platform that links marketers with performance-curated global inventory. We specialize in generating consistent, quality customer acquisitions at high volumes through exclusive channels CPA, CPL, CPE, CPI, CPS, and CPC.
Job Location: Alwar,Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the companys discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
– Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
– A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
– Build mobile-responsive websites Strong knowledge of CMS platforms as WordPress.
– Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard
– HTML/CSS practices, Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
– Run functionality testing\\\’s and debug code Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
– Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons) Understanding of security practices
– Content management system- AEM or wordpress
– Jquery and java script
– Telephonic Round
– HR Round
Full Job Description As a network support engineer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the computer hardware, software, accessories, networking and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Security Analyst, Threat Analysis & Incident Response Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps Cognos S3 Git Jenkins Full Job DescriptionDesignation: Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer Location: Mangalore, India About Company: Diya...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server DevOps Active Directory Git B2B Full Job DescriptionCareer Area: Information Technology Job Description: Responsibilities : Competent...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server .NET APIs ASP.NET REST Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob briefWe are looking for a .Net developer(fresher)...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Technical degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent is required. Work experience 1 to 2 years....Apply For This Job