About the Company:-
Voyage Technologies (VT) is a leading technology company in India providing Civil, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering solutions. Our strength is to “DO More” with our resources & provide world class products & services to our clientele. We have been instrumental in providing products, service & support in the fields of 12D, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure designs, Geosynthetic, Building Information System, Security &Surveillance, Fire Protection, HVAC & Solar Energy.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2020
Probation period: 1 Year
salary: Stipend of INR 15000 for 0-3 Month, INR 18000 for 4-9 Month, INR 20000 for 10-12 Month.
Post Probation Period: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engineer)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Learn demonstrate & trouble shoot the issues pertaining to civil engineering design
– Mapping & drainage engineering software – 12 Model Software.
– Interacting & attending the webinars & training from national & international experts of the domain.
– Demonstration of the software to respective technical clients/ consultants & will require travelling.
– Own conveyance is desirable.
Skill Set Required:
– Civil Engineering, Experience in Autocad
– Road Design/Drainage software
Last date to apply: 2nd October 2019
– Written Test
– One to One Interview
– Final round of interview at our Mktg. Office.
Full Job Description 35996BR INDIA – Hyderabad Job Description and Requirements At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Telecom knowledge Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, use proper discretion...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Office Cloud infrastructure Accounts payable Vendor management Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction The Finance & Admin...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C OOP C++ Communication skills Perl Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Develops pre Silicon functional validation...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description The Demand forecasting and planning solution delivery group within Supply Chain IT – Integrated Business...Apply For This Job