Duties & Responsibilities:
· Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
· Observe front office executive’s answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls.
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
· Maintain & check security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
· Check the updates of appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
· Perform other trainings to train OPD & front office staff.
· Check billing of OPD,IPD & Scanning patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer
Position – Consultant Gynaecologist (Female) Location – Hardoi Qualification – MS/MD/MBBS Salary – Negotiable Shift – Day Job descriptions Ability...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Position & Grade Clinical Audiologist Experience Required 1-4 years Reporting to Area Business Manager Job Purpose: Deliver all...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 2272 Job Title: Senior Clinical Educator, Interventional Pain (Detroit, MI) Job Country: United States (US) Here at Avanos...Apply For This Job
Wanted Female Speech Therapist and FemaleOccupational Therapist for a learning centre in Velacherry.Candidate will be working with children from age...Apply For This Job
Immediate Hiring!!Day Shift – Fresher / Charge Entry / Charge QC / AR Analyst / Payment PostingNight Shift – Fresher...Apply For This Job
We are hiring for home collection Blood/ RT-pcr collection Job Type: Full-time Salary: Up to ₹18,000.00 per month Schedule: Day...Apply For This Job