Truminds provides end to end Product Engineering Services and solutions offerings with experience in providing cutting-edge solutions to our global customers. It is an agile dynamic company with desire to grow and deliver quality solutions to customers. A World class technology, agile processes and quality focus with minimal cost overheads.
It is a Software powered Innovation with focus on great design and world-class technology execution. It encompasses of a mature and proficient core team having experience across geographies and industries, credentials on building cloud scale, high performance and high availability solutions.
Job Profile: Software Developer/Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary: INR 5 – 8 LPA (Hike on present as per Industry Standards)
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Joining: Immediate (Max 60 days’ Notice Period)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech
– Responsible for 4G (LTE) and 5G Core Network / EPC Nodes development -data plane and control plane development of PGW, SGW, SAEGW and charging gateway function.
– Design and coding C/C++ language on Linux Environment.
– Working on Network protocols, TCP/IP, cutting edge technologies of Intel DPDK or VPP for data path development.
– Building expertise on 2 or more of the following areas including gtpv2, PFCP, policy and charging, DPI, radius, Gx/Gy/Gz interfaces, RF accounting.
– Hands-on proficiency in design and coding C/C++ language on Linux Environment
– Knowledge of Network protocols, TCP/IP, Intel DPDK or VPP for data path development
– Experience of development in switching and routing protocols and solutions
– Excellent knowledge of 4G(LTE) and 5G Core Network / EPC Nodes – both data plane and control plane development of PGW, SGW, SAEGW and charging gateway function
– Expertise on 2 or more of the following areas including gtpv2, PFCP, policy and charging, DPI, radius, Gx/Gy/Gz interfaces, Rf accounting
– Skills in virtualization, containerization and cloud technologies are desirable
Why Work with us?
– We are a highly Customer Centric organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder i.e. YOU.
– Regular fun/adventure events like, Rewards & Recognitions, Celebrations, parties, etc.
– Company sponsored group health insurance for employees & their families.
– Meal Card facility for employees for better tax structuring.
– A self-created culture where we respect each other’s value.
– Work along with an energetic & young team which has mobilized the status quo & better aligned us to the competition.
– We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth,
– While having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
Qualifications Linux Communication skills Agile Lean Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionSiemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Profit & loss Agile Business development Project management Full Job DescriptionOur Purpose: Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Snapshot: At Synchronoss We Transform & Digitize Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies. We know the TMT...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux C Embedded software Git Multithreading Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionDate Posted: 2021-08-19-07:00 Country: India Location: Embassy Tech Village,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position Title: Technical Support Executive (Full Time) Purpose: To provide technical support to customers. Responsibilities To provide technical...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Opening for Azure Devops. Job Location – Pune Experience- more tha 5 yrs Responsibilities: Subject-matter expert in...Apply For This Job