We are looking for Immediate Joiner
Need Technically strong candidate has hands-on experience in desktop & network with team-leading skills.
He needs to take care of all IT setup & be in charge of it.
– Implement and manage various IT-related projects taken up at AIL in the areas of IT Security, IT Networking, software implementations related to IT, IT infrastructure and devices, Video Conferencing, etc. at AIL Offices and Plant locations, in line with the IT roadmap.
– Should have experience in Daily/Weekly Reporting and Team Management skills.
– Should be able to Manage IT Budgeting activities and IT Expense tracking related to projects against approved budgets
– Plant visits for project tracking, change management, and stakeholder management at regular intervals
– Implement effective IT security systems to ensure the security of data and applications in coordination with the Info-Sec Team
– Manage and maintain change management as per IT Guidelines
– Periodic review with vendors and ensure adherence to SLAs
– New technology evaluation and implementation
– Design, develop and impart training content for IT-related systems to users/IT team.
– Proactively Plan and upgrade the infrastructure as per business needs
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
-Ensure that each team has the tools it needs to meet project milestones
-Create project schedules that include materials estimates and manpower needs to be submitted to management
-Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for SLT review
-Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise
-Build a strong team by cultivating relationships between each crew and illustrating how individual team members affect the success of the entire project
-Analytical thinker and problem solver
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer