Positions: IT Application Developer (On Third Party Payroll)
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Experience / Knowledge on the Oracle based application development technology like Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL, PL/SQL is must
2. Knowledge on the Microsoft based application development technology like .Net etc will be an added advantage
3. Knowledge on Java, HTML5, and mobile application development will be an added advantage.
4. Basic technical knowledge of the RDBMS / oracle database concepts including query optimization and performance tuning.
5. Sound knowledge on the software development life cycle (SDLC) is desirable
6. Should have knowledge and hands on working experience on ER and dataflow diagram
Job Description in details
1. Understand user requirements and how they translate into application features
2. Finalize system specifications for new application including prototype creation.
3. Write high quality code to program complete application within deadline.
4. Perform unit and integration testing along with functional and non-functional testing.
5. Troubleshoot and debug applications and provide application support
6. Develop technical document and user manual
Competencies / Skills
1. A team player with excellent communication skills.
2. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
3. Customer orientation
Degree and Streams: B.tech/B.E in Computer Science / IT or in any other branch with relevant IT experience
Batch: 2017, 2018 and 2019
Academic Percentage: 50% or above
Work Experience: 0-3 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
1. Fresher – 270,000 per annum
2. 1 + Year – 365,000 per annum
3. 2 + Year – 480,000 per annum
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Interview Rounds: Technical & HR round
Joining: Immediate Joining
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Full Job Description Job: Technology Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 24/Oct/2021, 2:16:28 AM Unposting Date:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Graduate Analyst Location: Pune About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified...Apply For This Job
About the company:Aspiring Minds is India’s foremost employability assessment company, headquartered in Gurgaon, AMCAT® – our flagship product is India’s...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Statistical analysis Analysis skills Tableau R Microsoft Access Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat you’ll do This role...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Web services OOP Application development Entity Framework Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description About...Apply For This Job