Assistant Manager-UK Process
Profile/Role: Qualification: CA – Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA) – Any
Experience: 3-7 Years
Roles & Responibility
1. Verification of jobs received, planning and execution of jobs within the timelines and efficiently near the budgeted hours defined for respective job.
2. Guide the team on daily queries/processes within given time in a a day.
3. Process Technical or urgent jobs to ensure Quality and Timely delivery
4. Review the work of Team mate assigned (60% -70%processing and 40%-30% time Review)
5. Ensure process compliances
6. Assist the client manager as required including training topics and peformance
7. Raising queries and additional documents on time. Able to supervise and review the job of other team members. 8. Client liaison over emails as required. Implement Best practices for quality and efficient processing of jobs. 9. The person will be responsible for processing year end accounts finalization in UK process (United Kingdom).
Technical Skills Required
1. Knowledge of Sage, Iris, Xero,Quickbooks, CT-600 is must.
2. Should be Excellent at ledger scrutiny and preparing reconciliations of VAT,CIS,PAYE etc.
Ability to supervise, train and manage staff.
Strong organizational and stress management skills
Should be self motivated.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Work from Office only
Payroll: 6-8 LPA
or for any query call us on- 8958693968
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: