About The Company:
A smart solution for end-to-end automation of the energy ecosystem. IoT driven data bank for AI to tap intelligent insights delivering solutions for problems even before they arise. Stay a step ahead with predictive results of consumption and obstructions. A quick fix to make the grids smart and the electricity supply efficient with the combined powers of IoT and AI. An intelligent system to automate the energy grid.
Plug in intelligence in the energy ecosystem and make it smart with the intelligent solution. It is an end-to-end automation system to make the energy grid smart with the power of Artificial Intelligence to deliver efficiency and reliability. Collect. Compute. Automate. energy
Your interaction with machines will change when your machines will talk to you. Find out what happens when your things begin to network, what happens when things go social?
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: Upto INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 3 – 6 months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Account Manager who will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
– Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them.
– Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
– Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
– Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events.
– Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
– Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
– Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
– Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Skill Set Required:
– Preferable Candidates with relevant experience in Industries/Factories/Hotels/Automation
– Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
– Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
– Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
-Passion, dedication, and focus
– A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
– Negotiating skills
– Presentation skills
– Face to Face Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBS, BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA
Full Job Description Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What You’ll Do The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role focused on Enterprise Networking and DNA is a...Apply For This Job
IT Support Company : Feuji.Inc Mode of Hire : Permanent Position (4+ years) Company Location : Hyderabad About Feuji Since...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Develop, manage and prepare great software development teams. Guide, coach, and mentor software development engineers. Provide project...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions...Apply For This Job