A vice school principal has many roles and responsibilities. As vice principal, one must assume complete responsibility for the school and its performance. A vice principal is the supervisor of all employees, including teachers, maintenance workers, administrative staffers, and any other employee of the school. Given the responsibilities held by vice principals, there are several general skills and traits that are necessary to be an effective vice principal of a school.
– Manage the operations of their school, usually in elementary schools, middle schools, or high schools.
– Might work in a public, private, or charter school.
– Responsible for ensuring their school runs smoothly; adheres to local, state, and/or federal requirements; remains safe; and provides an excellent learning environment for its students. Each staff member and each teacher employed by a school ultimately reports to that school’s principal, so this position is typically well-respected and highly regarded. On the other hand, it can also be a stressful position, since the vice principal is the representative for the school.
– Ensure schools are run properly by analyzing curriculum and interpreting standardized test scores and then taking the proper steps to improve a school’s performance.
– Also, they will analyze a school’s budget and make executive decisions on how to allocate funds. Finally, vice principals are responsible for creating a positive environment by enforcing discipline to maintain safety as well as improve morale.
-Needs at least a master’s degree in education, often in education leadership or education administration.
– Some higher degree in education administration, such as an Educational Specialist (EdS)degree, a Doctor of Education (EdD), or a PhD in Education. Must also have experience in both the classroom and school administration before reaching the position of vice principal. More experience in administrative roles is commonly regarded as stronger preparation for the position.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Qualifications Teaching experience Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Job Discription Required: PGT Physics with 1+ years of experience teaching Physics to...Apply For This Job
Dear Candidate, Dheya , A Leading Edutech company in career guidance is looking for a sales manager who can manage...Apply For This Job
If teaching Drawing/Painting excite you and you wish to work in a growing startup where your focus isn’t a high...Apply For This Job
Require sales professionals for retail sales. Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Walk-In Experience: total work: 1 year (Preferred) Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Teaching experience Bachelor’s degree Job Discription * To handle Grade I class in our school* Excellent English fluency is...Apply For This Job
Campus: External Organisation Site Faculty/Area: Hull University Student Union School/Department: Hull University Student Union Subject Group/Team: Student Union (HUU) Salary:...Apply For This Job