About the company:
Tech Savvy Engineers, since 2002, has been in the forefront of delivering CAD/CAM/CAE Solutions to customers in the areas of product Design and Development. With a vast experience in the field of Mechanical engineering, the promoters & entire team of Tech Savvy Engineers, work with an ambition of providing engineers and designers, the tools to design innovative products at a greater pace. Tech Savvy Engineers is a value added reseller of Dassault Systems SolidWorks Corporation. We offer a wide range of product line, in association with SolidWorks, its Platinum Partnered Solutions, thereby helping customers solve complex engineering problems in the areas of CAD/CAM/CAE.
Job Profile: Sales Engineer
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Pass-out: 2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 3 LPA P.A. (60% Fixed and 40% Variable)
Course Specialization: BE/BTECH (Mechanical), PGDM (Marketing)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Responsible for selling SolidWorks product suite in the given territory to the prospective buyers.
– Manage full life cycle of the sale process from prospecting to closer and achieve monthly and yearly revenue targets consistently.
– Maintain healthy funnel by adding regularly new prospects and close cases to meet monthly forecast.
– Learn and maintain in depth knowledge of solid works products, technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
– Maintain good coordination with inside sales and marketing persons.
– Walk hand in hand with engineers to demonstrate solutions to meet the client’s needs.
– Reporting in the desired format to RSM on time.
– Responsible for all collection and payment follow up work related to solid works product suite. Ensure that all the payments are received from the customer.
– Enjoys excellent relationship with the existing and new S/W customers and ensure that total customer satisfaction is fully achieved.
– Representing the company in exhibitions, seminars, conferences, etc
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and prospects and ensuring a high satisfaction level with company’s support and services.
-Multiple Face-to-Face Rounds
Full Job Description When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Microsoft Excel Communication skills Microsoft Office Project management Full Job DescriptionJob description We are looking for a...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Date Posted: Dec 26, 2021 Job Detail Remote/WFH: Yes Location: Garhwa, Jharkhand, India Company: Wagon R Type:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Responsibilities Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. Develops software and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description MS Excel – Advanced / Expert level Knowledge of VBA (Excel Macros) Strong verbal and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills DevOps Hadoop Jenkins PaaS Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa...Apply For This Job