Tech Mahindra Foundation is the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2006, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, disability and employability with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across eleven locations in India.
The Foundation has been running SMART Academies (since May 2016) with the intent of offering more advanced and longer-term courses in some specialized vocations. At present, the Foundation runs eight Tech Mahindra SMART Academies, including four SMART Academies for Healthcare, three SMART Academies for Digital Technologies and one SMART Academy for Logistics.
The goal of setting up these Academies was twofold — create, build and nurture youth to develop skills in specific industries including healthcare, digital technologies and logistics along with uplifting the country’s youth and transforming them into world-class professionals. The Academies offer both diploma and certificate (by qualified professionals) courses.
Work with one of India’s top CSR foundations. Tech Mahindra Foundation is looking for a resourceful and motivated individual for the above-mentioned vacancy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Perform counselling & Admission; career guidance for interested Students /parents by Tele-calling.
· Handle walk- in enquiries and help students/parent understand the courses offered.
· Making calls to the cold leads on a regular basis and maintaining proper record for it.
· Maintain and update the leads in the database.
· Convert prospects into admissions by sharing all the required information about the courses offered and the career prospects associated with each of them.
· Regular updating of the reports as and when required.
· Assist the field team in outdoor mobilization activities.
Desired Skill Set
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Counselling, persuasion and negotiation skills.
· Should be able to communicate in Telugu –regional language, Hindi language
· Working knowledge of software applications including MS World, Excel and Internet.
· Self-motivated and positive attitude.
· Knowledge of logistics and supply chain will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years’ Experience in Education Counselling /Tele- Counselling
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹25,763.01 per month
We are currently looking for a Cluster Operation Manager for our company Rivigo Services Pvt Ltd. RIVIGO is a technology...Apply For This Job
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, architecting, implementing, and deploying databases and data warehouses. Excellent...Apply For This Job
Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part...Apply For This Job
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where...Apply For This Job
Create the company’s supply chain strategy Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues Evaluate...Apply For This Job
Division API Business Department API Operations Employment Type Full-time Job Purpose Managing the Business supply chain operations for EM &...Apply For This Job