Full Job DescriptionCompany Description
TRS Forms and Services (P) Ltd. (TRS) ; an entity registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956 was promoted by first generation Entrepreneur Shri N Subramanian in November of 1998.
TRS is acronym for Total Reflective Solutions; the Company being a pioneer in Optical Mark Reading (OMR) technology and the initial years of OMR was based on reflected light concept.
OMR though was found relevant in Objective Tests assessment, TRS innovated several other non – Examination spheres for application of this technology to avoid manual data entry.
Over the years, TRS innovated in Post Examination data capturing. TRS is credited to introduction of use of Barcodes for Dummy Numbers in Indian Universities; Automatic Dummy Numbering scanners; automatic capture of Marks LIVE in Central manual Evaluation Camps; use of QR code Attendance stickers etc.
TRS, backed by in-house Research and Development wing; was the first in India amongst Data capturing concerns to manufacture its own Scanners. FIRE EYE is an automatic Dummy Numbering scanner, which got introduced in 2009 and still has no competing product.
Several Examination Bodies have used TRS hardware and software products continuously for more than a decade.
In line with Client needs, TRS has been operating an online Division, for over a decade now which develops software products and also provides On-line (internet based) services. The focus continues to be Examination Bodies’ – Registration of Examinees and Pre Examination support and automation of Assessment procedures.
eMarquer, a digital Evaluation platform is a recently much sought after On Screen Marking (OSM) Software. True to its gene, TRS developed a wholesome product based on Assembly Line tactics and incorporated some cost effective in house produced gadgets for the digitization process. It’s quality Control software has been a major reason for the success of eMarquer as it addressed all concerns of Clients in digitization. The evaluation component is also user friendly and, being in house developed is highly customizable.
TRS is a long-time partner of ABBYY products in India and the Division extends implementation support in addition to sale of product licenses.
Head quartered in Chennai, TRS has branches in New Delhi and Bangalore and serves Clients PAN INDIA.
Innovation being its forte, TRS is looking forward to significant growth in its areas of operations in the years to come.
1. Day to day management of the team, providing overall guidance, support and supervision
2. Server Management (In House & Cloud)
3. Administration and maintenance of Web Server. Should have worked on IIS management, IIS performance, Data management – archive data, set permissions on shares, Administration of FTP sites, replication of data, create new sites
4. Should have experience in Domain administration, operating system backup and restore. Configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
5. Good knowledge in SQL (2012 and above) Installation and Maintenance.
6. Server Administration OS installation and configure AD, DNS, File, Print, Antivirus servers and maintain the same
7. Wide Knowledge on Backup software solutions and perform daily back up.
8. Working experience with NAS, L3 Switches, Routers and Latest Firewalls
9. Application Support Testing and Release Management
10. IT Asset Maintenance and updating the records at regular basis
11. Take care of LAN & WAN Network
12. Strong understanding of Windows Server 2012 and above, load balancers, general networking, and deep knowledge firewall concepts.
13. Planning, scheduling and executing the ICT facility for existing and new projects.
14. Planning, Developing and Implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness.
15. Good Knowledge in Servicing of High Speed Scanners, Printers and other office equipment’s.
16. Communicates with customers for solving Scanner related issues. Perform remedial repair activities on customer site.
17. Experience of implementing or maintaining ISO / ISMS certification is desirable.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech preferably specialization in IT or equivalent qualification
Experience: 5 – 10 years’ experience in Windows Server and Network administration.
Skill Set: Server Maintenance, Networking, Scanner Maintenance, Customer, Vendor & Project Co-ordination, Software Installation, Team Management, ISO 27001, Incident Management, CCNA, MCSE, IT Security
Ready to Travel PAN India.
Qualifications Bamboo Analysis skills DevOps Maven Git Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionPlease note that the Job will close...Apply For This Job
That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills DevOps PowerShell UNIX Shell Scripting Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C C++ UNIX Design patterns Java Full Job DescriptionOPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server .NET Core .NET Software development Agile Full Job DescriptionOverview: Would you like to be a part...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Property management Flooring installation Accounting Project management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionProperty and Asset Management What this...Apply For This Job