1. Order Management – Will handle import, exports and local customer’s, Sales order and planning process, i.e. order entry, daily schedule review , shipment processing, invoicing & logistics coordination.
2. Commercial Management: maintaining price lists & quotations of all accounts.
3. Sales Management: forecasting, pipeline analysis & mapping sales performance.
4. Project management: Participates effectively in quality improvement projects and promotes co-operative effort between all departments and internal customers.
5. Customer visits: Representing TE at leading harness makers to give necessary support where required including forecast fluctuation, shortage / expedition order support , returns , credit/debit AR & logistics co ordination
6. Management Reports: To support SCM & demand controllers in collating information regarding orders, deliveries ,required fluctuation/shortages/increase in demand follow-ups.
7. Stake holder management: To coordinate with global and local functions & Support the manager & Sales in activities to ensure an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to projects and tasks to enhance the order management & fulfillment process, end to end alignment within cross functions to impart better customer service to stake holders
8. Situation handling: Evaluates situations that impact operations and decide level of support and response required.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Generous 401(k) Plan
Benefits start on day one
Charity Donation Matching Program
Competitive Paid Time Off
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Healthcare for Associates and Families
Health and Wellness Incentives
Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. So, wherever you join us,...Apply For This Job
Job Highlights CRM – Quote Entry, ROFC , APRIL Star Complaint Entry, MIS reporting Order entry in SAP, Documentation ,Logistics...Apply For This Job
We’re Hiring candidates with Excellent English Communication Skills for US Logistics5 Days WorkingLocation- MohaliQualification : Min. Graduation in any StreamFreshers...Apply For This Job
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: The purpose of the business solutions department is to enable operational excellence and...Apply For This Job
DEPARTMENT: Operations JOB TITLE: Customer Care Specialist EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 0-3 Years in customer service industry QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree LOCATION(S): India...Apply For This Job
Preparing Purchase Order Responsibility to purchase primary-secondary material coordinate between vendor and accounts department Filling work of DepartmentDaily basis bill...Apply For This Job