Name of the Organization: Swiss Emmaus-India
Information Technology Officer (Gurgaon)
Chief Operations Manager (Fundraising)
1) To build a secured IT framework and policies for a smoother functioning fundraising.
2) To develop and manage Swiss Emmaus India’s virtual private servers, website and applications.
3) Will be responsible for network infrastructure and maintenance.
4) To assess and suggest the need of hour upgrades for systems and network
5) Create an alliance with ISP’s and providers for seamless supply of internet connection.
6) Maintenance of inhouse website, application, email servers and any bugs
Duties and responsibilities
1. Maintains information technology strategies.
2. Manages staff.
3. Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
4. Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
5. Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
6. Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
7. Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
8. Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
9. Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data centers.Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
10. Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
11. Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
12. Identifies problems and Evaluates trends.
13. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
14. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
15. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Salary as per industry standard
· PF and ESI
· Five days working (additional support if needed will be expected)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 10/07/2022
Expected Start Date: 13/07/2022