Roles and Responsibilities
o Design and follow a complete teaching plan along with personal, social and emotional skills.
o Use variety of educational techniques & experiential learning to teach early year students
o Organize learning material and resources and Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
o Maintain an open line of communication with Parents and provide appropriate information.
o Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
o Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
Required Candidate profile
· Have Bachelors / Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized, reputable university preferably with NTT/ ECCE degree in Education.
· Have minimum 3-4 years of experience in the related field.
· Have knowledge of latest teaching aids & technology (Digital content, smart board, etc) for 21st Century learners.
· Be interactive, creative and tech savvy
· Can prepare PPTs, work on Smartboard / Projectors etc.
· Must be able to deliver the classes with all latest technologies in the education Sector
· Be well versed with 21st Century’s standards of teaching.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer