StoreHippo is India’s leading SaaS E-Commerce platform with customers in 15+ countries and 30+ industry verticals. StoreHippo provides 360-degree e-commerce solutions for B2C and B2B businesses across multiple industry verticals to help them run their online marketplaces.
Profile Offered: Multiprofile.
Salary offered: INR 2.75 LPA – 3.5 LPA (Initial 6 months Internship with Stipend of INR 15,000/-per month)
Course Specialization: B.Tech CS/IT(2019 Batch).
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
• Written Test.
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
Store Hippo is hiring for two profiles, individual profiles description are given below.
Profile 1: Management Trainee –
• Proactive approach in reaching out to customers through lead follow-up and emails.
• Can work in interacting with clients, suggesting best way to boost marketing activities for our product StoreHippo.
• Anyone undergone with the training program in digital marketing will be preferred.
• Can write technical content for our blogs and forum.
• Increase company visibility on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and into other social media Handles.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Good communication skills.
• Give Attention to details.
• Sound writing Skills.
• Sound Technical knowledge.
• Can respond to enterprise client queries in stimulated period of time.
• 65% throughout 10th, 12th & Grad.
Stipend: 15K Per month (6 Months during Training)
CTC: 2.75 LPA
Joining: 1st May’19 (Looking for immediate joiners)
Location: Gurgaon (Open to relocate to Gurgaon)
Profile 2: IT Trainee-
• You’ll work in a variety of languages and technologies, and on multiple parts of our platform including front-end and back-end components.
• You must done sound projects during your academic tenure.
• You care for the quality of your code; writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow
CTC: 3 – 3.5 LPA
Joining Date: 1st May’2019 (Looking for immediate joiners)
Employment Agreement: 1.6 Yrs
Percentage: 69% (10th, 12th and Grad)
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Jira Banking Test cases Full Job DescriptionPosition Description: Looking for Test Lead with 9 to 15 years experience on...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Desktop Support Engineer will provide day-to-day hands-on support to the organization and end-user systems, including laptops, desktops,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Summary This is a technical role with the mission to develop and support virtual lab environments, hosted...Apply For This Job
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Job description – Mainframe Developer Location : Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore. Role & Responsibility –...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Profile Sephora is a global leader in omni channel beauty retailing, and a division of LVMH –...Apply For This Job