About the Company:
StayAbode Ventures Private Limited is a start up primarily focussed on providing hassle free, community rich living to millenials. We are looking for a Community Manager who shall be responsible for managing the co-living property and running the day-to-day operations of the building and delivering on a delightful resident experience. The role will predominantly revolve around the following areas – property operations, repair and maintenance, sales and community living.
Job location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 3 LPA (Fixed)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 3 months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Responsibities:
1. Handle day to day operations of the property
– Managing the upkeep of building- hygiene, repair and maintenance
– Managing the Manpower- Housekeeping and security
– Vendor management for all sort of repair and maintenance
– Inventory Management
– Move-in and Move- out of resident as per SOP’s
– Property Audit
2. Sales and Resident Relations
– Resolving daily issues
– Helping to get familiar with the App
– Sharing on all required details of payments.
– Follow up on payments.
– Guided tour
– Resident Introduction
– Closure of after sales, if asked
– Be in Synch on any escalated issue with the central team
3. Community and Co-living
– Deliver amazing living experience to the residents by creating a vibrant community
– As a community manager you need to understand co-living and community
– Explain the importance of the same to residents when needed or asked for
– Following up the calendar of events regularly
– Conducting events and celebrations whenever needed
– Understanding of your community and aligning the same with events whenever necessary.
– Looking timely into residents issues and resolving them
– Make sure your common area is utilised and you keep it updated.
Skill Set Required:
1. Bachelors or Master
3. Excellent Communication
4. Should be willing to work in sales
6. should know how to organize and manage events and gatherings
7. He/she should preferably have a two wheeler and fuel for work will be reimbursed.
– Written round
– Sales Round
– Operations round
– Face to Face Round
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
Qualifications Test automation Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionProfile- Quality Analyst Location-Bhandup / Mumbai Notice Period- immediate joiner or Candidate who...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description CV must be in pdf format, saved with your first name. Profile: Jr. Developer (.Net) Salary: 13-15K...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps Git Jenkins JUnit CI/CD Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIT Senior Software Engineer Be a part of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Manager, Field IT – WD30135130357 Delivery lead What you will do The Regional IT Lead role is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Apache Kafka JBoss JSP J2EE Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob purpose As an Engineer – Software Development, you will...Apply For This Job