About the Company:
We are a startup focused, product development company. We know how to build and scale successful web and mobile products. Here’s what we do: 1. Web and Mobile Development – We build beautiful, responsive and feature-rich mobile and web based applications that solve real customer problems. 2. Performance – Nobody likes slow apps and websites. We know every trick in the book to make your webpages load fast. 3. Scalability – We’ve worked on websites handling more than 10 million visitors a day. We can scale your products too.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Course specialization: Btech/BCA/MCA
Target batch Pass Out: 2020
Salary: INR 15,000/month (During Probation)
INR 3.9 LPA to INR 4.2 LPA( Post Probation)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Your work will involve software development using web and mobile technologies like PHP/Laravel, MySQL, Node.js, MongoDB, React, Angular, Ionic, AWS etc.
– You will be assigned independent project modules, which you will start from scratch and will be given complete responsibility of code and final delivery
– Working with the latest web technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of opportunities to learn
– You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the startup’s founders
Skill Set Required :
– Basic understanding of how the Internet works (DNS, browsers, web-servers) etc.
– Macbook – The world’s best laptops + 22 inch LED Monitors for everyone
– Office Parties -We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
– Gaming Zone – Playstation, Table Tennis and plenty of more games to relax and have fun
– Annual Trips – Once a year, we forget everything and travel like there’s no tomorrow.
– Hackathons – Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
– Weekly Tech Talks- Knowledge is the only thing that grows when it’s shared.
– Technical Interview
– HR interview
Note: Last date to apply 17th October 2019
Qualifications Microsoft Excel Software deployment Software development Banking SDLC Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionEUC Remediation Senior Business Analyst...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Hi Candidates, We are looking for RPA developer JOB TITLE: RPA Developer UiPath Experience: – 2-4 Years....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About us: As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an...Apply For This Job
Qualifications UNIX Communication skills Enterprise Software IT Remedy Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionBasic Information Country India State NA City Bangalore...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Jenkins Jira Chef Shell Scripting Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionEpsilon is seeking a Release Engineer with a balance...Apply For This Job