About the product:
SquadVoice: Our elastic distributed team of 1000+ trained call-agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
Position: Office Admin
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2.5 – 3 LPA based on experience
Timings: Day Shift
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Monitors office operations.
– Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases.
– Supervises all administrative personnel:
– Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed,
– Managing and training office boys,
– Manages staff schedules.
– Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper-level staff.
– Travel bookings for work-related travel.
– Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
– Tracks office supply inventory and approve supply orders.
– Maintaining stock of all office supplies eg stationery, bulbs, extension cords, cleaning supplies etc.
– Maintaining a stock of food/ beverages.
– Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses.
– Managing and fixing wear and tear of all office equipment eg AC, kitchen appliances, laptops, furniture, lighting etc.
– Handling all vendors eg landlord, electrician, plumber, caterer, guards, Airtel etc
– Office security – appropriate locking system, guard mgmt. etc.
– Adhoc admin work/projects which come up in daily office operations
– Maintaining employee files with all agreements and documents
– Verification of new employees
– Opening of bank accounts for new employees
– Petty cash handling + accounting
– Maintaining any physical bills and sending to accounts every month
– Reimbursement of employees
– Other basic support function to finance
– 0-2 years of related experience.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
– Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
– Highly organized and flexible.
– Should have his own Bike/Car for office work
– Should have his own Laptop
– Should be good in excel/calculations
Qualifications Jira Computer networking Agile Project management Microsoft Project Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Do Leading and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description In this position you will be part of a world class Networking Ethernet NIC SoCs...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Come and join us. Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join the BXD (Barefoot...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Are you a software expert passionate about working with and influencing customer and OEM designs?...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Unity Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high-quality education accessible and affordable...Apply For This Job