About the company:
Squad combines crowdsourcing and AI in one platform to help solve large-scale operational processes. Humans are great at solving complex tasks but perform poorly at repetitive tasks whereas ML works great with bounded repetitive problems & fails with open problems. We see ML & a distributed workforce as two key phenomenon that would drastically change how work gets done in the future.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA – INR 4.8 LPA (Fixed + Variable Component)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 3 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with extremely strong analytical skills with high attention to detail to join our team. You will be part of the core founding team.
This requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It’s a high-growth opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup!
– Build and manage multiple client outreach campaigns for US clients, on our platform
– End to end Metrics tracking for all projects as well all metrics of the system
– Liaise between client’s operations team and internal team to deliver SLAs
– Hire, train and manage contractors (remote worker-partners) in the US
– Build client reports and present findings on a regular basis
– Must have experience of handling foreign (preferably US based) clientele (relevant experience in US tele-calling BPO is a plus)
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills – strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
– Proficient critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership capabilities
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and/or modify scripts/emails for client outreach campaigns
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
– Engineering background is a plus
– Phone Screen
– Face to Face
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
Qualifications OOP Communication skills Angular Software development Unit testing Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Robert Bosch Engineering and Business...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Sales Bill of materials Azure Pre-sales Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Function: Sales Why SoftwareONE?: SoftwareONE is a leading...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Linux UNIX Computer networking Tomcat Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionDepartment: Security Management Services Reports to: Sr....Apply For This Job
Qualifications Identity & access management OOP Git Docker Software development Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionFull Stack Developer â€“...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SoapUI Medical imaging APIs UI Agile Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Descriptionmanual test engineer in mumbai At least...Apply For This Job