About The Company:
Spinco Biotech is within top three companies in the analytical and life science instrumentation industry, supporting scientists since 1981. 650+ passionate Spincoites spread around 33 offices are the cornerstone for the success of our company. With a mission to be the preferred supplier for the scientific community are continuously striving to delight our customers who are drawn from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals , academia and research laboratories. Our company provides innovative technologies through its canopy of offerings, strategically divided into four business units:
Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
Chemistry & Consumables
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Ensure that customer’s questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
– Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
– Identify the customer issue(s) by providing a high quality customer service experience
– Must be an excellent communicator
– Must handle challenging customers, readily shift priorities, prepare management reports
– Track and monitor problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner and ensure tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels.
– A high customer service orientation with strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task with priority.
– Excellent typing skills required.
– Should have an excellent English and Hindi / Telugu speaking skills.
– Should be open for Change, adaptability and Flexibility.
– Must be extremely detail oriented, motivated, analytical, goal oriented, persistent.
– Excellent skills, both written and verbal in English, Hindi
– Strong Microsoft Excel skills and Arithmetic
– Telephonic Round
– Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
Full Job Description Position Description: This position is for an experienced backend and frontend developer (Python Java J2EE Angular), mobile...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position Description: Maintain/follow SDLC Need to have good Analytical skills and Problem solving ability Decision making skills...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Description: As a Senior Manager in the Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) vertical, you will...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Why You’ll Love Cisco Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job