About the Company:
SovPlym India, a 100% subsidiary of M/s. Sovplym , St. Petersburg . A world leader in diverse Filtration Solutions established in 1989. SovPlym is a 500 Million Euro global organization with over 500 professionals is dedicated to providing Filtration systems that improve people’s lives, enhance equipment performance and protect our Environment. SovPlym has more than 32,000 installations all over the world for dust, mist & fume extraction systems. Worldwide SovPlym offers diverse Filtration Solutions for Industrial Filtration and caters to all segments of Heavy Engineering, Cement, metal fabrications industries, foundry , tyres, vehicle , automotive exhaust , chemical , batteries, pharmaceutical , food industries ,wood ,paints, ceramics, aerospace , railways. Company aims at improving work space environment and reducing air pollution in industries.
Note: Male candidates are preferred.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 6 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
– Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Maintain the day to day activities in ERP system
– Candidate having personal laptop would be a plus.
– First Round
– Second Round (Final)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc.
Full Job Description Job Description In this position in Developer Software Engineering (DSE), you will support the DSE India director...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP Network management Technical support Data management Software development Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Our Mission...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Career Area: Digital Job Description: Caterpillar’s Global Finance Services Division (GFSD) provides our customers and business partners...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description JD for web designers: We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job