Job title- Marketing Manager
Reports to- CEO
Duties and responsibilities
1. Primary responsibility for achieving the Brand’s long term and short term business objectives
2. Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behavior, and competitor
activity to identify new opportunities for the brands.
3. Develop and ensure the execution of brand plans (includes communication development) to deliver
the short term and long term business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand
health) of the relevant group of brands.
4. Develop a social media/online strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase
engagement for business for UK/Europe and manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter,
Google+ and Instagram.
5. Identify and interface with advertising/communication agencies to execute branding,
promotion/advertising campaigns and ensure adequate coverage of the events in the concerned
6. Strengthen Brand Parameters by smart utilization of Marketing Mix striking balance between
Business objectives and Brand Objectives
7. Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
Proactively use this information to optimize campaigns by adjusting campaigns, creative’s, copy, and
conversion rates to maintain ROI.
8. Ensure a high level of brand recall in each product segment
9. Develop and Implement local brand & portfolio strategies in lines with the brand strategy
10. Content development and creative planning to execute the advertising plans in line with the overall
1. Candidate from FMCG or OTC business is preferred
2. Candidate should have extensive working experience
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
1. Vehicle drop will be provided to the employees’ residential place.
2. Medi-claim will be provided for the employee, spouse and children.
3. Life insurance and accident insurance will be provided for the employee.
4. COVID constraints in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer