Position: Site Energy Manager
Job Location: Delhi, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Mumbai
Experience: 5 -7 Years
Salary: INR 2.8 – 3.6 LPA + A Bonus of between 0.5 to 1.5 times the monthly CTC based on performance
Education: Graduate in Engineering/Diploma from a Reputed University
Reasons for Hire:
We have many project sites across India and we need to deliver highest possible energy savings while ensuring that our systems and equipment are maintained as per top industry standards and our clients are happy.
– Conducting daily rounds of the facility and maintaining a daily log of critical readings such as energy meter readings, temperature and humidity levels, key equipment running hours, water quality parameters, complaints and resolutions, etc, and submitting daily report via email.
– Maintenance and troubleshooting activities related to Smart Joules-owned equipment at client sites, including chillers, pumps, drives, motors, lights, fans and building management system.
– Operating and maintaining Smart Joules’ continuous building energy management system.
– Vendor and subcontractor coordination for all site related activities.
– Managing and recording all site-related expenses, including maintenance and repairs.
– Keeping records of SOPs, repairs, maintenance logs, expense sheets, etc. at the site.
– Collecting information and providing inputs for preparation of monthly reports and bills, submitting monthly reports and invoices to customer.
– Helping with operational activities and taking corrective measures for rectifying errors.
– Formulating and implementing a preventive maintenance program to ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their rated life.
– Understanding and assessing energy conserving measures at site.
– Handling inventory management at site efficiently, ensuring availability of critical spares.
– Repairing all types of equipment at site and responding efficiently to customer requirements.
– Managing AMC and servicing activities of site.
– Ensuring that Joule Recipes (energy saving algorithms) prepared by DeJoule (Smart Joules’ BMS) use team are implemented on site.
– Holding regular meetings with customer representatives and understanding if they are facing any problems or have any suggestions for improvement.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
– Honesty, integrity, team-work, positive attitude, high energy level, curiosity and ability to learn.
– At-least 5 years of work experience in maintenance in hotels and/or hospital buildings.
– Good understanding of HVAC systems operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Capable of making energy calculations.
– Good capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
– Diploma or Bachelor’s degree holder
Full Job Description Company Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100%...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Req ID: 23052 Location: Mumbai, IN Function: Marketing/Digital About: Role Product Management Job Level/ Designation Assistant...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bamboo Linux React Maven SIEM Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Desired Candidate Profile – For more details or instant reply, Just-send ‘Hi’ through-WhatsApp on this number 7O84464575...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About Invesco: Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide...Apply For This Job
Qualifications MongoDB Hadoop Apache Hive Spark NoSQL Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAs the tech firm that created the mobile world,...Apply For This Job