About the Company:
Sinew Software Systems Pvt. Ltd. is a growing software development company with a passionate team members. We are specialized in developing native and cross-platform Mobile & Desktop Apps for our in-house and client based projects with corresponding backend solutions.
Passout Batch: 2018/2019
Desired Experience: Fresher
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Bond: 18 Months
Tentative date of joining: will be communicated post registration window
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Sinew Software Systems Pvt. Ltd. (Gurugram) is seeking for freshers for the profile of Python software developer. The candidate would be working on our product – Enpass password manager which is being used by millions of end users worldwide and is available for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is localized in 33 languages and has a vast and varied user-base, and hence offers a wide scope of learning in every aspect of software development.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code.
– Implement performance and quality modules.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– You have excellent knowledge of Python/Django.
– You are passionate about writing clean, optimized code that is maintainable and scalable.
– You mostly live in the worlds of servers, request and response.
– You can creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts.
– Solid coding, problem solving and debugging skills.
– Version control using Git.
– Experience in Rest API designing.
– Understanding of SOA, distributed systems and design patterns.
– Ability to work independently in a fast paced and agile development environment.
– Proficiency in Postgresql database.
– Written Test
– Technical Test followed by Machine Test
– HR interview
Full Job Description Your Impact: Knowledge Management (KM) Technology Development Support is responsible for technology troubleshooting, maintenance, and enhancements to...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Maersk is the largest shipping and container logistics company in the world. A $40bn organisation with over...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Build this New Chapter with us… As Head of IT ECP ERP-CP BSO you are responsible for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Marrow is part of Daily Rounds. We at Marrow are looking for sales team members to join our...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job