About The Company:
Sigaram Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Chennai, India based tech startup company established in 2017. Our Passion is to innovate, leverage technology and build products that will have meaningful and enduring impact! We are a core product company, who take pride in innovating and pioneering in solving challenging real-world problems through the power of technology. Be inspired by a culture where everyone truly loves their day jobs. Be part of the fast-growing startup company where smart, innovative people work hard and deliver impactful products.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
– Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
– You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
– A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
Skill Set Required:
– Expert proficiency on CSS / CSS3, HTML / HTML5 is a MUST
– Expert proficiency in building fully responsive webpages using Bootstarp 3 or 4 frameworks is a must!
– Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSocket and WebRTC
– Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
– Experience as a member of a UI design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
– Online Test
– Telephonic Interview
– Multiple face to face Technical interview
Qualifications Operating systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Testing Intermediate Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Active Directory Communication skills Azure SCCM Intune Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Function: Cloud & Software Services Why SoftwareONE?:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science or other Technical qualification •7-10 years in a corporate IT...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Sr. Software Engineer – UI Developer Ivanti is currently seeking a Software Engineer to work on many...Apply For This Job
Qualifications ServiceNow Jira Analytics Customer support Databases Full Job DescriptionAbout us DLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across...Apply For This Job
Position: IT Helpdesk Engineer. The Help Desk Specialist is an integral part of the IT Help Desk team, which is...Apply For This Job