About The Company:
Sigaram Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Chennai, India based tech startup company established in 2017. Our Passion is to innovate, leverage technology and build products that will have meaningful and enduring impact! We are a core product company, who take pride in innovating and pioneering in solving challenging real-world problems through the power of technology. Be inspired by a culture where everyone truly loves their day jobs. Be part of the fast-growing startup company where smart, innovative people work hard and deliver impactful products
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
– Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
– You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
– You have experience working on consumer electronics products, IOT applications
– You are highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
– You know what’s important when releasing software to end users and have been through the process from start to finish.
– You have worked on Android based product and understand how to integrate the different drivers within the platform
– Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
– A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
Skill Set Required:
– Expert Knowledge of Java and the JDK
– Expert Knowledge of the Android SDK and writing multi-threaded apps.
– Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components), debugging and analysis skills using ADB
– Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces IS A MUST
– Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability IS A MUST
– Experience with version control – Git preferred
– Experience working and building Hybrid Apps is a MUST
– Expert Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
– Demonstrated experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX
– Online Test
– Telephonic Interview
– Multiple face to face Technical interview
Full Job Description Responsibilities Independently design components, develop code and test case scenarios by applying relevant software craftsmanship principles and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Visio Identity & access management Software deployment Microsoft Office Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction Information and Data...Apply For This Job
Role: Desktop Network Engineer Location: Vadodara, Gujarat – Onsite Role Experience Level – 1+ Years Immediate Joiners will be preferred...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About Applied Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications System security Microsoft Windows Server Presentation skills Active Directory LAN Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Our company is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Analysis skills SSIS DevOps Power BI Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt EY, you will have the...Apply For This Job