Job Profile : Primary Function :
Core Profile : Program Management ,business development & Sales and Marketing , Process Engineering , project management ,supply chain ,
Must have – metal stamping (Product & Process)
Responsible for coordinating between customers and the operations with regards to Program Execution of
New Product Introduction (NPI), Mass Run ramping up and sustaining.
working experience in program and project management in Stamping process ,
sheet metal fabrication, plastic injection molding or equivalent. IATF / EMS exposure is preferred.
Candidates from manufacturing will be an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. PM is responsible for operational execution related to NPI, Engineering Changes, Continuous Improvement.
2. PM shall lead a X functional Customer Focus Team to manage programs to achieve desired Quality,
Delivery and Cost to our customer.
3. Manage the coordination of product life cycle activities with account health and customer satisfaction and
have responsibility for accounts of various levels of complexity.
4. Organize inter-departmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product
development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
5. Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
6. Conduct account review and CFT meeting as required to monitor and track that project and program
deliverables are met.
7. Lead and drive CFT on productivity and quality improvements as to achieve the account’s KPI improvement.