About the Company:
SelectHub is a Technology Selection Management (TSM) software platform designed for enterprise software product evaluation, vendor sourcing, and IT procurement and thus help organizations make smarter, faster technology investments. We’re a small, but rapidly growing startup. We have over 50,000 organizations in North America using our platform and Inc Magazine included us in their 2 most recent lists of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
Job location: Mumbai / Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E. (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2017 – 2019
Salary: INR 4.08 LPA – INR 5.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Collate information in assigned technology areas by conducting the primary and secondary research.
– Analyze the researched information and bring out meaningful insights.
– Ensure the integrity of the research.
– Generate high quality, fact-based reports, and content items.
– Perform in-depth product assessment and create product profiles for various vendors.
– Participate in benchmarking vendors against industry standards.
– Refresh and maintain content items in assigned technology areas.
– Develop a strong understanding of the IT industry landscape and expertise in specific domains as required.
– Proactively suggest and undertake improvements in quality and efficiency.
– Demonstrate complete ownership of the projects assigned.
– Ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of all deliverables.
– Collaborate with remote teams across multiple time-zones.
Skill Set Required:
– Excellent primary and secondary research skills.
– Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English. Excellent presentation and writing skills.
– Organized, methodical and detailed-oriented.
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
– Eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside the field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape.
– Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in US time-zones.
– Independently thoughtful and able to work on deliverables with minimal supervision.
– Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines.
– Technical Round
– Personal Interview
Full Job Description Come create the technology that helps the world act together. Nokia is committed to innovation and technology...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Salesforce Direct sales Enterprise Software Internet of things Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWe’re enhancing the way we live and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Director, Software Development Engineer Are you passionate about helping engineers grow in their careers, do important and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Web services Maven Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob: Technology Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Date: Feb 20, 2022 Location: Bangalore Rural, KA, IN, 562110 Company: SLK Software BASIC INFORMATION ON THE...Apply For This Job
Qualifications MongoDB Git Jenkins Node.js AWS Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionDescription Software Engineer Chennai, India The Opportunity: We’re...Apply For This Job