Designation: Associate Operations Manager
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 4-5 Years’
Salary: Good hike on Existing
Education: B.tech+ MBA ( Preferred)
Shift : Night Shift
Major roles and responsibilities include:
Responsible for stakeholder management in multi-geography global logistics industry,transition and delivery management, identifying risks, and developing contingency plans to manage those risks.
– Demonstrate thought leadership and a keen sense of ownership in managing engagements.
– Review, establish and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the organization’s goals and objectives. Install and maintain effective governance and control systems in the company.
– Utilize superior communications skills to motivate staff and develop effective working relationships with peers, executives and clients.
– Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with company personnel policies and procedures.
-Keep up to date of emerging technology changes and innovations through formal or informal study, reading business and professional publications, networking and participation in professional organizations.
– Understanding customer’s business requirements and conceptualizing solutions using innovative business processes as well as technology to satisfy those requirements.
– Conduct regular reviews with various stakeholders at client organization.
– Develop and strengthen relationships with customer stakeholders at multiple levels.
– Plan, document and coordinate efforts to analyze as-is and to-be workflow and run kaizens and six sigma initiatives to drive transformations.
– Take ownership of issues and manage those.
– Be a one point touch point for all client stakeholders including client account managers as well as an internal touch point for the business process managers and IT managers at various offices.
– Develop relationship with key stakeholders at the client organization and maintain an effective communication channel with them.
– Create and live by the image of a trustworthy & a highly reliable shared services partner at the client workplace.
– Drive organizational visibility about the improvements & benefits being achieved.
– Ensure quality and a continued delivery of impeccable service.
Service Delivery Management
– Ongoing Business Process Analysis, data processing & process management activities.
– Ensure proper implementation and maintenance of Quality management systems throughout the process.
– Define and implement effective risk mitigation plans to ensure 100% accuracy and service continuity.
– Analyze and provide recommendations for improving efficiency. Establish project priorities and trade-offs in conjunction with key goals and available resources.
– Assist in preparing responses to RFPs/RFQs and deliver presentations to customers and prospects.
Business Process Improvement
– Participate in focus group meetings and discussions; gather understanding from multiple sources at client organization to identify improvement opportunities.
– Track performance by identifying key performance metrics and key performance indicators against industry benchmarks.
– Leverage out-of-the-box thinking & explore creative avenues to improve processes.
– Demonstrate phenomenal improvements in shared services delivery.
– Initiate process standardization and define tangible metrics that will be used to drive performance on a periodic basis.
– Implement business process re-engineering initiatives to deliver tangible improvement in service delivery.
– Demonstrate the realized improvement to customer stakeholders by way of shared services reports, Business review presentations and dashboards.
– Improve overall business outcomes for Searce and Customers by ensuring true Customer Delight.
Education & Experience:
– 4 – 5 years of experience
– Engineering + Management (or equivalent management experience)
– Exposure to service delivery management and project/program management
– Experience in working with Change & Transition Management as a part of global delivery model
– 5 years broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of technology business change and process improvement initiatives.
– Strong project management skills with proven success in driving and completing multiple large cross-functional / cross regional transformation projects.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills; familiar with logistics domain.
– Excellent people management skills
– Experience with start-up business or market entry strategies will be preferred
Qualifications AI Power BI Azure Full Job DescriptionROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Code & Co is a digital agency driven to help businesses grow. We empower companies to be the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SDLC Full Job DescriptionLine of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Operations Management Level Manager Job Description...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionIT Senior Software Engineer Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Systems analysis Project management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position...Apply For This Job