1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Maintain Day book in Tally.
4) Proper checking of all expenses and bills and reimbursement of travelling expenses.
5) One should have knowledge of Banking.
6) Cash handling.
7) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers.
8) Compute and record totals of transactions.
9) Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
10) Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Note : Food & accommodation facility will be provided(T&C*).
Sincere, passionate and committed candidates only apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Job Description: Looking for a candidate with 3-4 years of experience in the automobile sector who has prior work experience...Apply For This Job
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory...Apply For This Job
Join us as a Relationship Manager Join a dynamic team and control the strategic and daily support for client services,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Service productivity & efficiency standards: Close monitoring of the Shop Floor in order to ensure that the Unit...Apply For This Job
The person should be able to teach General Awareness for Competitive Examinations like Banking,SSC AND INSURANCE Job Types: Full-time, Fresher,...Apply For This Job
Job Tile Associate Full Stack Corp Title Associate Location Pune, India RCA domain is responsible for : Interacting with regulators...Apply For This Job