About the Company:-
Satyam Software Solutions Private Limited, an ISO 2008:2015 certifiedcompany, is registered company under Company Act 1956 in year 2006. We offer comprehensive solution for qualitative products and services targeted for Automation, Mass Rapid Transit System(Basically Metros and BRTS) and Industrial Automation and Control.S-CUBE Product development portfolio contains Automatic Fare Collection Equipments like Smart Media Collector, Token Dispenser, Token Recycler, Ticket Validator (Metro & Bus), Display Controllers.Add Value Machine, Automatic Fare Gates, Patron Information Display, Ticket Office Machine, Excess Fare Office etc.
We have been working very closely with the end customers for indigenisation of AFC equipment and replacing obsolete components with new ones. With our technological and innovation prowess we endeavour in improving time-to-market, cost, margins and quality attributes integrating customer preference.
Providing cost effective quality services is our hallmark.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 1 month
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/EC), BCA, MCA
Bond: 1.5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– You will join a highly-focused and professional software development team engaged in development of embedded devices using Linux and Controllers.
– Duties are in the development and integration of applications and systems for our embedded software products through the entire software life-cycle.
– Should be well versed in C/C++(Embedded)
– Should have knowledge of Linux.
Employer Benefits :
– Career enhancement opportunity.
– Supportive team.
– Professional and healthy work environment.
– Festival celebration, annual parties, and fun activities.
– Excellent process training and soft skills training.
– Stable financial growth and career.
– Various other fringe benefits.
Last date to apply: 12 December 2018
– Written test (Aptitude & technical)
– Personal Interview (Technical)
– HR Round
Full Job Description MEAN Stack development tech Developer should be able to indepenently develop application . He / she should...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Visio Leadership Communication skills Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionSenior Application Engineer I – WD30110207223 Eng...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description From 2 to 3 year(s) of experience ₹ 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Chennai Job Description Roles and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job ID: 138682 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial – Yes Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site) Who are we?...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Analysis skills Negotiation Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Lead to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Cognos SAS PL/SQL IT R Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Skill required: Pharma ERP – SDTM (Study Data...Apply For This Job