About the Company:-
Satyam Software Solutions Private Limited, an ISO 2008:2015 certifiedcompany, is registered company under Company Act 1956 in year 2006. We offer comprehensive solution for qualitative products and services targeted for Automation, Mass Rapid Transit System(Basically Metros and BRTS) and Industrial Automation and Control.S-CUBE Product development portfolio contains Automatic Fare Collection Equipments like Smart Media Collector, Token Dispenser, Token Recycler, Ticket Validator (Metro & Bus), Display Controllers.Add Value Machine, Automatic Fare Gates, Patron Information Display, Ticket Office Machine, Excess Fare Office etc.
We have been working very closely with the end customers for indigenisation of AFC equipment and replacing obsolete components with new ones. With our technological and innovation prowess we endeavour in improving time-to-market, cost, margins and quality attributes integrating customer preference.
Providing cost effective quality services is our hallmark.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 1 month
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/EC), BCA, MCA
Bond: 1.5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– You will join a highly-focused and professional software development team engaged in development of embedded devices using Linux and Controllers.
– Duties are in the development and integration of applications and systems for our embedded software products through the entire software life-cycle.
– Should be well versed in C/C++(Embedded)
– Should have knowledge of Linux.
Employer Benefits :
– Career enhancement opportunity.
– Supportive team.
– Professional and healthy work environment.
– Festival celebration, annual parties, and fun activities.
– Excellent process training and soft skills training.
– Stable financial growth and career.
– Various other fringe benefits.
Last date to apply: 12 December 2018
– Written test (Aptitude & technical)
– Personal Interview (Technical)
– HR Round
About the Company:MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Analyst – IT Asset Management The focus of IT asset management is 3C – Controls, Compliance and Customer...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Graphic design Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Driven by our passion & innovation,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Translation Communication skills Project management software Negotiation Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosition: Project Manager/ Process Lead/ Operations...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Agile Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWe are… Signify is the undisputed leader in the lighting...Apply For This Job