Title: – Accountant
Job Description: – Asst. Manager Corporate Banking and Finance
Company Name: –Sansi Global Private Ltd.
City/Address: –607 6th Floor Surya Kiran Building 19 KG Marg Connaught Place New Delhi
Qualification: – MBA in Finance and Charted Financial Analyst from Premium Institution
Level: – Assistant / Manager
Experience: – 5- 6 Years
Candidate: – Female /male
Good in Budgeting, trade Finance, LC, CMA data feasibility, Excel, Tally ERP and other Accounting Software,
35000 – 50000PM
1) A Ensure that they have experience and Good Handling in the Budgeting.
2) Good Knowledge and Experience in Trade Finance, LC
3) A Ensure that they good arrangement of Working Capital, Projection.
4) Must have Knowledge and Experience in Making of CMA Data Feasibility Reports.
5) Proper Making of Submission and Proposal to the banks, Projection to the Banks.
6) Responsible for the Handling Day to Day Accounts of Firms and Small and Medium Business Organizations.
7) Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and yearly financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements.
8) Knowledge of Trade Finance and Experience required.
9) Good Knowledge and Experience in INCOTERMS and Related Finance Strategy and Implementation
1) Maintain a documented system of Finance Strategy and Procedures.
2) Manage outsourced functions related to finance.
3) Oversee the operations of the finance department, including job designing of the team adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
4) Managing finance team for proper output from them.
1) Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
2) Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
3) Arrange for equity and debt financing.
4) Resolves complex Financing issues or assists other authorized personnel in resolving financial issues.
5) Responsible of Banking and Related Transactions
6) Managing the trade Financing & Corporate Financing Process and Documentations.
7) Detailed support on Technical requirements for Arranging
Indian & International Finance i.e.
Raising funds through structured Financing / Inter Corporate Deposits/ Public offerings / FDI / ECB.
1) Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
2) Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances: Initiating corrective actions
3) Report to management on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1) Makes and implements recommendations to improve Finance processes and procedures
2) Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
3) Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports
4) Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5) Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughout, Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
6) Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
7) Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
8) Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
Accountable for all compliances as per low including RBI & SEBI but not limited to financial audits, and compliances as per all tax rules and regulations enforced by the government
Expected Start Date: 23/2/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹35,000.00 – ₹55,000.00 per month
About Wells Fargo Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco...Apply For This Job
Role/Function RL – Mortgages: Sales Manager – Mortgages Department Retail Lending Location C002:Axis House, 3rd Floor, Openings 10 Experience 4...Apply For This Job
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers! More Info × SCAM ALERT Caution against fraudulent job offers! We have been...Apply For This Job
Senior Manager, Wholesale / Institutional Banking SME Function: Operations Gurgaon, India With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Analyst Location: Bangalore, India Document Custody India is an extension of leading Deutsche Bank Document Custody Ops in...Apply For This Job
Role : DotNet Architect Experience: 10-18 Years Work Location : Pune / Bangalore *****Passport Mandatory***** Who are we looking for?...Apply For This Job