Full Job DescriptionTo get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Salesforce’s Tableau CRM (FKA Einstein Analytics) product is one of our most exciting product offerings ever. It provides an integrated analytics and AI experience within Salesforce’s CRM workflow, and is a key part of Salesforce Customer 360. We continue to attract rave reviews and are part of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. Our growth in terms of customers and usage has been extraordinary and this trend is expected to continue.
The Analytics Foundation Services team, within Tableau CRM, is responsible for building platform components that make the product enterprise grade, and operate at cloud scale. These components are part of a distributed system providing capabilities such as cluster management, orchestration, routing, caching, object and metadata stores, distributed file system, security, encryption, multi-substrate architecture, and more!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join our dynamic development team. If you are a driven individual with a passion for large-scale distributed computing, and strong interest in building high-volume, low latency, dynamically scaling platforms, come talk to us!
For more information on Tableau CRM, check out:
● Work with a focused team developing components built using Java and Go
● Add new capabilities to the distributed systems backbone for massive scale
● Extend the multi-substrate architecture for autoscaling, auto recovery, cost-to-serve and other requirements across AWS, GCP, and other public cloud vendors
● Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability.
● Design and implement intelligent and thorough testing strategies to ensure quality delivery
● Collaborate closely with Product Management and Performance Engineering to ensure complete and quality deliverables using Agile methodologies.
● Bachelor’s Degree in CS
● 7+ years experience developing high-performance, high-availability, distributed systems
● Strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Technologies/Tools: Java, Go, Python, Thrift, Vert.x, Netty, k8s, Redis, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Kafka, Hadoop, Envoy, gRPC, istio, Splunk, Git, Jenkins, Docker, FUSE, S3
● Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of containers/virtualization, load balancing, networking, and security.
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Qualifications Business analysis Linux Puppet Computer networking Full Job DescriptionOur Exciting Opportunity About Ericsson Ericsson enables communications service providers to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Salesforce Oracle EBS SAP Oracle Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description: Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C C++ Jenkins Agile Test automation Full Job DescriptionKONE Technology & Innovation (KTI) helps KONE to win with customers...Apply For This Job
Qualifications PHP Laravel Software development Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionResponsibilitiesWrite “clean”, well-designed codeProduce detailed specificationsTroubleshoot, test, and maintain...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Xamarin Analysis skills .NET Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany descriptionSoftware development Company...Apply For This Job