About the Organization:
Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. When you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, you’ll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. You’ll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Java Full Stack Developer
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Desired Experience: 3-5 Years
CTC Offered: Hike as Per Industry Standards. No bar for a right candidate
Job Location: Bellandur, Bangalore
Interview Process: Multiple In-Person Interviews
Skill Set Required:
– Full Stack developer knowing Java and NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS or AngularJS on the front end.
– Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
– Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Minimum 2+ years of experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
– Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
– Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
– Excellent troubleshooting & Analytical skills is a must.
– Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
– Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s)
– Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems roughly 85% hands-on coding
– Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
– Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
– Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
– Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
– Min 3-5 years of Software development experience with BE/B.Tech Computer Science or equivalent.
Full Job Description From 5 to 8 year(s) of experience ₹ 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. Pune, Mumbai (All Areas) Experience...Apply For This Job
Qualifications CI/CD Continuous improvement Communication skills Azure APIs Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Netskope Today, there’s more data...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description As an Application Support Engineer of our SHL Assessment Platform, you are the face of Technology for...Apply For This Job
About Company:NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Busines : HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, India, GT GP Delivery Open positions:01 Role Title : Business...Apply For This Job