About the Organization:
Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. When you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, you’ll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. You’ll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Java Backend Developer
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Desired Experience: 4-10 Years
CTC Offered: Hike as Per Industry Standards. No bar for a right candidate
Job Location: Bellandur, Bangalore
Interview Process: Multiple In-Person Interviews
Skill Set Required:
– Strong knowledge of object oriented various design patterns, architectural patterns and software engineering best practices.
– Spring Boot (Micro services framework).
– Maven Builds & handling the deployments in UNIX environment.
– One ORM Technology (JPA with Hibernate).
– Building the scalable and Fault-Tolerant Systems using above technologies.
– Strong experience in Linux Unix
– Good Experience in SQL Queries and Databases
– Excellent debugging skills is must to have.
– Ability to work without supervision
– Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
– Knowledge of multithreading is a must
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
– Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
– Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Java ,J2ee, Spring
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Maven /ant Builds & handling the deployments in UNIX environment
Good to Have Skills:
– Shell/Perl/script programming would be add-on.
– Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
– No SQL experience like Cassandra /Mongo DB.
– Kafka or Hive MQ hands on.
– Any IOT based project execution experience.
– Asynchronous Programming using java 8.
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Hi Folks, Greetings!! We are hiring for an MNC _ Permanent Opportunity....Apply For This Job
Full Job Description GRC Risk Analyst Job Description – You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Embedded software Automotive diagnostics Agile Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionDescription: If you desire to be part of something special,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Information Department Name Accounts & Finance Industry Internet Services Work Experience Required 2 City Mumbai State/Province...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Embedded software SAS Communication skills Operating systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description5+ years’ experience of Storage QA testing...Apply For This Job