We are a company with strong credentials with regrob.com as our flagship domain with a network of 10 offices pan india.
Regrob is technology-powered real estate brokerage; we help people buy and sell homes
Regrob.com team has bright minds from IIM, IIT and other premier institutions.
Modern Technology with Full Service Agents to delight our customers.The full-stack approach lets completely control the customer experience
We are a company with following laurels –
1- TIE (The Indus Entrepreneur) has selected us as top 20 startups in India.
2- We are finalists for Top 100 technology companies in South Asia by Red Herring Corporation, U.S.A.
3- We have got start up of the month award from Enterprise Business Magazine.
4- We have been covered by top news oraganizations like – Economic Times, Times Of India, Hindustan Times etc.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech/MBA/Any Graduate
Salary: INR 2 LPA to 4 LPA + Incentives & Mobile Bills
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview- Immediate
Tentative date of joining- Immediate
The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Generate revenue by Opening new franchise in new area for company expansion,participation in franchise exhibition and follow up leads generated online and offline through various process.
– Maintain relationship with existing franchise to facilitate smooth process and maximize revenue.
– Do various activities through digital marketing for lead generation of prospect franchise.
– Handling Franchise sales for inbound leads all over india, attending franchise show,travelling,online sales,meeting.
– Should have good communication and negotiation skills.
– open to travel in different location,Extrovert, Sales skiils,relationship management.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
Full Job Description Position Summary Quality Assurance Analyst– Global Employer Services Technology Center Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte...Apply For This Job
32861BR INDIA – Noida Job Description and Requirements Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About us: Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading &...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Auto req ID: 255091BR Job Description Main Purpose of the Role This L08 will primarily be responsible...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP Test-driven development CI/CD J2EE Communication skills Full Job DescriptionRequisition ID: 274620 Work Area: Software-Development Operations Expected Travel: 0...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job