Delhi, , , North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
Bank- RBL Bank
Designation- Open Market Executive
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 18000/- In hand + Incentive
Location- All Over in Delhi NCR
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Market Visits – Open Market & Modern Trade.
2) Oversee execution of Hoardings, Shop Display, Events, Sampling Activities, Shop Improvements etc.
3) Focus & Support Sales force in long term development of State.
4) Observe and suggest improvements for TSI’s selling skills and ensure they implement learning from sales and training.
5) Co-ordinate with HO on state requirement.
6) Analyse sales reports and guide/interpret it for sales team during sales review meetings.
7) Attend all review meetings.
8) Responsible for hand held device operation in the state and ensuring data collection is accurate.
9) Validate distributor closing stock statement from time to time.
10) CFA & Distributor Hygiene – Closing Stock, FIFO, Segregation of non- sellable etc.
Role: Handling personalized service requests of Privy customers. Generation of timely business MIS. Ensuring strict adherence to regulatory and internal...Apply For This Job
JOB Role: Driving team performance on Requests /queries / complaints and resolving the same within the defined TAT’s Welcome calling...Apply For This Job
Company Profile Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment...Apply For This Job
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including...Apply For This Job
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB: Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM) Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients...Apply For This Job
Company Description WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry...Apply For This Job