About the Company:
Quovantis has been acknowledged as one of the best places to work and fastest 50 growing companies in India.
Quovantis is a niche user experience design and software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver compelling experiences.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
A brief about role:
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like solve complex problems by simple methods?
– Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
– A team of aces to work with.
– Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools.
– Design led engineering focus.
– Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education.
– Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics etc.
– Thorough understanding of OOP and Data Structure.
– Strong Logic and Analytical thinking ability
– Strong penchant for new technologies and applying thought before coding.
– Good written and Verbal Communication Skills.
– Online Aptitude Test
– Online Programming Test
– Technical Discussion F2F
– Managerial Discussion F2F
– HR Round F2F
Full Job Description Introduction As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Business analysis Analysis skills Jira Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWe are seeking a talented, experienced...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server SSRS SSIS Financial services Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosition Type : Full time Type...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Presentation skills JBoss XML Communication skills Full Job DescriptionPosition Description: Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Any engineering degree or any bachelor’s degree with Computer background. 2+ Years of experience in research and...Apply For This Job