About the company:
We are India’s leading cross-category classifieds platform that caters to over 30 million unique visitors every month. Connecting buyers and sellers across 1000 cities and towns in India, we operate in 14 categories that include mobile phones, household goods, cars, real estate, jobs, services and education. We are the only classifieds platform not just in India but globally to go in for verticalization. The change in strategy has helped us go deeper into our key verticals – QuikrC2C for goods, QuikrCars for cars and bikes, QuikrHomes for residential and commercial properties, QuikrJobs for blue/grey collar jobs and QuikrServices for daily and long term services need to offer a richer consumer experience. The Quikr platform operates across desktop, laptop and mobile phones, and allows consumers as well as small businesses to sell, buy, rent and find things across its multiple categories with great ease. Flexibility has always been key to our success and the essence of this is captured by our motto: ‘Aasaan Hi Badalna’ (Change is Easy). Founded by Pranay Chulet in 2008, our investors include Warburg Pincus, Kinnevik, Tiger Global Management, Matrix Partners India, Norwest Venture Partners, Nokia Growth Partners, Steadview Capital, Omidyar Network, Ebay Inc.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 2.7 LPA
Probation Period: 3 months
Training Period: 7 days
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
– Strong analytical skills, Preference given to those proficient in excel
– Maintaining data efficiently regarding revenue, expense etc.
– Driving business from the grass root level by analyzing the data and suggesting change in processes
– Good in data handling
– Able to handle day to day operation
– Problem-solving and should be quick in decision making.
– Good communication skills & Excel Proficiency
– Sound Knowledge on Inventory Management, Revenue Management
– The candidate will be required to work 6 days a week. The week-off would be given only between Mon to Thursday
– Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Qualifications Agile QuickBooks Full Job DescriptionJoin our mission Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Jira Confluence Software development Software testing SDLC Full Job Description### DescriptionWhen building software, you go through many stages. From...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps Git Jenkins Scripting Shell Scripting Full Job DescriptionJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft Outlook System installation Full Job Description1. Providing computer support services both for software & hardware for organizations employees...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Ref Code DT/BU1/2021 Experience 3 – 5 yrs Customer Stratogent, Bengaluru, India Qualification Salary Posting Date Nov...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server AI Microsoft Excel Product development Analytics Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description AIR Worldwide (AIR), a...Apply For This Job