About The Company:
We started off in 2016 with a vision to develop a co-creation platform for children to indulge in STEAM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Arts and Math) Learning like never before. An academic background from the prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc), exhaustive experience of over 15 years working with tech giants like Microsoft, Yahoo and Oracle and an unparalleled vision to revolutionize learning for children, paved the way to the creation of a one-of-its-kind Robotics Kit. And what’s more? Everything designed and manufactured in Bangalore!
We believe that today’s generation of children hold the potential to transform the future if equipped with the right skills and technology. It’s about time we pull students out of the rat race and teach them how to think instead of what to think!
As of 2020 about 30,000 students are learning robotics.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)/MCA
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Front End : Strong in Vue or React JS,HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Bootstrap
– Back end : Node JS, MongoDB
– Knowledge in API development (RESTful,GraphQL)
– Knowledge in HTTP2.0, Google SignIn, Firebase
-Knowledge in Agile/Scrum processes
-Knowledge in AWS/Cloud deployments
-Self motivated and Passionate to learn and adapt in start up environment
-Experience in Git, Jenkins CI/CD
-Experience in docker containers and kubernetes/swarm orchestration
– Technical Round
– HR Round
– Video Round