About The Company:
POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform that leverages Cloud Technology to automate and optimize restaurant operations. We cater to more than 6000 restaurants globally and are constantly bringing innovation into the Restaurant Space. We are a close-knit of individuals, all working fervently to revolutionize the way Restaurants operate, and we are inviting like-minded passionate people to help us expand our presence across geographies. We have recently opened offices in Dubai, Singapore, and Thailand and are consistently increasing our customer base.
Follow us on:
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Posist
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Posist/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/posist/
● POSist Blog: https://www.posist.com/restaurant-times/
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Location: New Delhi
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 10 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Very Essential attributes and abilities:
– Involvement in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc. and will chiefly deliver clean, testable and well designed code for the same.
– Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules
– Enhancing existing features, UI, UX
– Thoroughly testing developed code
– Checking for cross-browser compatibility
– Managing development cycle using SVN/Git or any other appropriate Version control Software
– Working on Server side : NodeJS, Express, socket.io, C#, WCF
– Working on Database NoSQL like MongoDB and Relational Database like MSSQL, SQL, PostgresSQL
Required Skills Set:
– Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack.
– Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs.
– Good understanding of MongoDB.
– Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits.
– Good analytical and programming skills.
– Pro active thinking and a good team player
– Working Experience with micro services will be given advantage.
Qualifications Project management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities 2.1. Customer Assurance Program Responsible for implementing customer assurance strategy &...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization Join an organization and team leading in the area...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Hadoop Apache Hive UNIX Scripting Full Job DescriptionPosition Description: Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills DevOps Hadoop Jenkins PaaS Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Why Ericsson? Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Communication skills Microsoft Office Computer networking IT support Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.Good Understanding...Apply For This Job