Position – Medical Field Coordinator/Nursing Supervisor
Gender – Male
Experience – Min2 Year (ICU/Critical Care/Ventilator Management)
Qualification – GNM or BSC Nursing with registration
Location – Agra
Travelling – In the local city as per the requirement (2 Wheeler preference)
The Job Roles requires the incumbent to do the following activities
· Coordinate with both patient and Clinical Staff.
· Personally handle queries to ensure accurate & courteous communication providing all required information.
· Provide an effective communication link between patient and medical staff.
· Short visits at Patient Home.
· Coordination between patient assessment and deployment of right staff.
· Customer Support.
· ICU/Critical Care
· Analytical Skill.
· Good Communication.
· Staff Management.
· Geographical Knowledge of Applied City
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM! SEND YOUR RESUME TODAY! We offer a great competitive wage and benefits such as financial performance...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities – Operates and maintains sophisticated equipment used in the division, is able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate...Apply For This Job
Profile Brief § Dispenses and Fits Accurate Prescriptions§ Dispenses accurate prescriptions and fits spectacles, contact lenses and other optical aids.§...Apply For This Job
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to...Apply For This Job
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are...Apply For This Job
Hiring for OT Technician for one of our Multispecialist Hospital based at Indore Freshers to 2 Years experience Anyone Interested...Apply For This Job